Collection and Use of Personal Information
When you interact with us through the Site or the Services, we may collect Personal Information and other information from you, as further described below:
Verb8tm and its affiliates (the “Related Companies”) may use your Personal Information and other personally non-identifiable information collected through the Site to help us improve the content and functionality of the Site, to better understand our users and to improve the Services, to communicate with you regarding the Services, or to inform you of products, services, and promotions we believe will be of interest to you. We use your billing details to process service charges to your account. We also occasionally send you communications of a transactional nature, e.g. billing-related matters.
We may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services. If we do so, each marketing communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future marketing communications. Note however that as a user of the Service you cannot opt-out of some administrative communications that are reasonably necessary to the Service, such as billing or service notifications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future marketing communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below.
In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, Verb8tm may conduct research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Information and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis. Verb8tm may share this non-identifiable and aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners, but this type of non-identifiable and aggregate information does not identify you personally. Verb8tm may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
If you provide us with Personal Information, you have the right to review the information for correctness, request correction of errors, request that the information not be used to contact you, request that the information be deleted from our records, and to opt out of being solicited by us.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not sell, rent or lease Personal Information to third parties. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Information with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Verb8tm, like many businesses, may sometimes hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions or to perform services on our behalf. Examples of such functions include website hosting, data analysis, mailing information, maintaining databases, IT services, market research, information analytics, shipping, billing and processing payments. Mostly commonly, we share your information with our service providers who help us to provide our services to you. We contractually bind these service providers to keep your information confidential and to use it only for the purpose of providing their services to us. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: Verb8tm may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us, our agents, representatives and affiliates; (ii) protect and defend the rights or property or the users of the Verb8tm services or website, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety or financial well being of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
We may also use tracking pixels, html and link detectors and related technologies in email transmissions and on the Site to improve it, gauge the effectiveness of our email campaigns, or communicate with you.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control from unauthorized access, use, alteration, loss or disclosure. We restrict access to Personal Information to users who need it and to a reasonable amount of time. If we share your Personal Information with a third party we require that company to protect the information and to not use it for any other purpose. When we collect or transmit sensitive information such as a credit card number, we use industry standard methods to protect that information.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure or error free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us in this way. Please contact us immediately if you believe that your communication with us has been compromised.
Other Terms & Conditions
Your access to and use of this Site is subject to our Terms of Service located at: www.verb8tm.com/terms-of-service.
To keep your Personal Information accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Information in our possession that you have previously submitted via this Site or Services.
You may contact us as follows:
- mailing us at Verb8tm, Inc. 6600 York Road, Baltimore, MD 21212
- calling us at 443-594-2300
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org